KDevelop svn branches status

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Aug 30 11:21:04 UTC 2005

On 30.Aug 2005 - 02:02:55, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> There is also something similar that happens with regular code completion but
> the messages are slightly different.  If I can reproduce it I will post those
> messages as well.
>
> Please, someone try the same thing on their system, and let me know what
> happens.

I already told you, that the same happens here, only that if I just
include QT in the PCS database after some time kdevelop is "done" and I
can work again. That is if memory is not all eaten up by the procedure.

To me as a non-kdevelop-developer it looks like the database access is
somehow iterating over _each_ class in the PCS and creating new
instances from the stored information, but freeing them only when the
whole iteration is done and not earlier. Somethings broken in the
DB-Querying if you ask me...

I think the same happens when I use Code Completion while editing.

If you can read this, you're too close.