KDevelop crashes on code completion

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Aug 25 19:23:03 UTC 2005

On 25.Aug 2005 - 08:11:01, Steven T. Hatton wrote:
> I hate to go on here, talking to myself, but I would like to find a resolution
> to this problem.  If anybody else is having these lockup problems please
> speak up.

I do see a  memory leak here, if I activate code completion in kdevelop.
kdevelop eats memory, having 200Megs about 30 seconds after it started
to look for something in the code completion db.

Using svn from Tuesday. This is on debian unstable, with kdelibs4 from
experimental - the 3.4.1 version. Not using gcc-4.0 but gcc-3.3.

You're being followed.  Cut out the hanky-panky for a few days.