Debugger shorcuts preferences

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Thu Aug 25 02:45:14 UTC 2005

On Wednesday 24 August 2005 05:33, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> On Friday 19 August 2005 14:56, Vladimir Prus wrote:
> > At the moment, the debugger does not have any shortcuts at all, which
> > makes it rather inconvenient to use. I'm planning to add shortcuts, but
> > what they should be? My preference is:
> >
> > F9 -- Continue
> > F10 -- Step over
> > F11 -- Step into
> > F12 -- Step out
> >
> > So all debugger shortcuts are on the same block of F-keys.
> >
> > Any better suggestions or comments?
>
> So, lacking any comments, the above shortcuts were implemented.
>
> - Volodya

I'm glad you are contributing this stuff.  It certainly adds value to
KDevelop.  Unfortunately, I have not had a lot of opportunity to examine what
you've done.  KDevelop has been rather unstable on my system for the past
couple of months.  What I have seen looked very useful.  These are the kinds
of features that are missing in the open source environment.  They make
learning to program, an learning to program on the platform much easier and
more pleasant.

Thanks.

--
Regards,