KDevelop crashes on code completion

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Tue Aug 23 16:39:08 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 23 August 2005 13:58, you wrote:
> On Monday 22 August 2005 23:23, Andras Mantia wrote:
> >  KDevelop from 3.5 branch crashes when invoking code completion on
> > Qt/KDE classes. The crash seems to be related to the fact that
> > KDevelop now links to the DB engine installed on the system instead
> > of the DB copy. I have recreated the PCS databases, but the crash
> > persist.
>
> I don't experience a crash, if you have any way to reproduce this
> then that would help very much :)

Funny. If I the build directory for lib/catalog and languages/cpp from
KDevelop it does not crash. So my assumptions is that for some reasons
partly the old BDB was used, and partly the system provided one.
 Is it possible to write rules which uninstall the old one when
installing the new KDevelop? Or be sure to not use the old one at all
somehow.

Andras