Thanks guys!

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Wed Aug 17 15:46:03 UTC 2005

Hi,

On Friday 12 August 2005 21:57, Matt Rogers wrote:
> On Friday 12 August 2005 10:07 am, Adam Treat wrote:
> > Thank you Roberto, Harald and everyone else who is getting us the
> > KDevelop4 into SVN.
> >
> > Nice to see so much action.
> >
> > Adam
>
> Except that it's still not in yet, at least as far as i can tell.

you cannot believe how much can go wrong when merging :) The last hurdle was
that the commit trigger didn't let me commit into our appwizard's admin
directory since it thought I tried to commit into KDE's admin :)

Anyways, changes are there now. Please don't commit yet since I have to fix
the history for the moved files first.

Harald