Building KDE4; where to get help/instructions?

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Tue Aug 9 11:08:03 UTC 2005

I really want to stay with the trunk of KDevelop, but that means I need to be
able to build KDE4.  I've tried and tried and tried, and I'm not getting
anywhere with it.  I can't find instructions on how to build it.  All the
pages I've looked at still describe KDE3.x builds.  I've tried both by hand,
and with kdesvn-build.  I know this list isn't for building KDE4.  Perhaps
someone can point me in the direction of helpful information on how to
accomplish this?

--
Regards,
Steven