ChangeLog

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Mon Aug 8 17:16:05 UTC 2005

> Now we have the real thing (updated once an hour) :
> http://www.kdevelop.org/HEAD/ChangeLog.html
>
> It has the changes from branchpoint to HEAD

Suggestion: could the file lists be made available as separate pages if they
exceed certain length? I.e.:

 * kdevdesigner/designer/layout.cpp,
languages/cpp/app_templates/kicker/applet.cpp,
languages/cpp/app_templates/kicker/applet.h, [... click here to see all
files]: revert all the porting to qt4 that took place. we've been told that
kdevelop4 will be imported later, so we'll just use that.

That file list page could be a pop-up, so as not to loose the overall context.

As it is, ChangeLog.html will quickly grow to be too big to download over
anything but broadband.

Cheers, Kuba