branches/work

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at absint.com
Sat Aug 6 13:38:49 UTC 2005

On Friday 05 August 2005 14:59, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Friday 05 August 2005 14:55, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> > i c.. do you think it is possible to dump my SVN repository and import it
> > on top of trunk?
>
> No. You shouldn't have done that in the first place, but instead use
> something like svk.
If they want to have their revisions, why not just commit them one after the
other to trunk/kdevelop? Given they have their repo, this should be plain
easy, script that updates from revision 1 to last and commits each step. Than
the time and authors are lost for this, but at least the work process is
there, still better than one commit.
But all this should happen in trunk, as a svn cp over from kdevelop4 would
kill the history even more, or I am wrong here?