Ongoing question: Where is kdevelop4 port?

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 16:19:04 UTC 2005

On Thursday 04 August 2005 09:44 am, Adam Treat wrote:
> Good.  Thanks for the answers.
Roberto, Harald, thanks for the update.  I do have a concern about the
"communication" across the pond here though.  We talked a bit about this in
kiev, but I think we need to try to keep everyone who "wants" to be involved
in the loop.  Be it throwing tarballs around, or at least an update stating
what is up.  It is frustrating (yet understandable, since I am insanely busy
also) when we have lapses in communication, and people have energy to work on
things, but cannot because they don't know what is going on.

Just my 2c

Cheers
	-ian reinhart geiser