Language PHP Support

Escuder Nicolas n.escuder at intra-links.com
Tue Apr 19 13:23:03 UTC 2005

Hello,

Don't apply my first patch or reverse it ;o)

ChangeLog :

-          Added multi listview report problems from problemreports in
language cpp

-          Added background parser :

o        Added todo / fixme parser

o        Added include parser / automatically add and parse the include file
in class viewer

o        Added php scripts checker sample : php -l -f FILE on file saving

-          Added project options :

o        Added Include Path

o        Default Startup File is for PHP Scripts and PHP Web Scripts

o        All pages in one tabbed page

-          Added PHPFile class for parsing / check scripts

You can file the tow patch needed for this implementation.

Hope you will commit this in the dev branch

Nicolas.

Hope to have an answer about this patches ..

Sorry for the English I'm always a French ;o)