Improving the KDevelop UI

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Sun Apr 17 23:26:05 UTC 2005

On Sunday 17 April 2005 23:13, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Heh, that's interesting :) But currently it doesn't help much because I'd
> like to remove cut/copy/paste from the toolbar but leave undo/redo. I can't
> do that because those actions are under edit_operations group.
> Could you please make groups in the katepartui.rc for toolbars the same as
> for menus (like edit_undo_merge, edit_paste_merge, etc.)?
because if I do now so, that breaks any apps using this groups, but if you
would notify kate devs about such wishs, we would do so for kde 4.x

btw., I think other actions than copy/.. are even more unneeded, which normal
devs needs a what's this button or why is open project in the toolbar, that's
normaly a one time used thing per kdevelop session, or?

cu
Christoph

--
Christoph Cullmann
KDE Developer, kde.org Maintainance Team
http://www.babylon2k.de, cullmann at kde.org