A patch for the php language support

Matt Rogers mattr at kde.org
Tue Apr 12 20:49:07 UTC 2005

On Tuesday 12 April 2005 03:05 am, Escuder Nicolas wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Here you can find a pacth that :
>

> - Add support for parsing include/require file from php script for seeing
> it in the class view browser.
>
> - Add an option in project options for the include_path for searching
> include files.
>
> - Correct an regexp for searching functions in classes.
>
> - Correct parsefile function because class view browser need absolute path
> not relative one.
>

> Sorry for my poor English i'm French.
>

> See You soon ;-)
>

> Nicolas Escuder

I don't use PHP, but I will comment on the the code.

In phpsupportpart.h, you make the PHPConfigData pointer public. I would
recommend that you don't do this, and instead, keep it protected and provide
an accessor function, and change all the places you reference the
PHPConfigData pointer to use that function.

Hope this helps,
Matt