KDevelop 3.0

john-sheu at austin.rr.com john-sheu at austin.rr.com
Thu Sep 30 04:26:02 UTC 2004

Just thought I'd let you devs know:

I've been on this mailing list for a year now, and I haven't said much
because I didn't have much to say.  I tried my hand at KDevelop 2.1.x and
frankly didn't like it that much.  So I just left it lying around.

Fast-forward to about a week ago.  I finally got around to coding one of my
pet projects I've been meaning to do for a while.  And I decided to see
what the 3.0 series could do for me.  One word: AWESOME!

I love you guys and what you've done in just a year.  Keep it up!
(And if you want to see what I'm doing, just ask :) )

http://mail2web.com/ .