Trollproject update

thasart at gmx.de thasart at gmx.de
Mon Sep 27 17:53:09 UTC 2004

On Sunday 26 September 2004 23:38, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Thomas Hasart said:
> > Hi,
> >
> > i have updated the trollproject, i sended 08/2004 or so :)
> >
> > new features:
> >
> > 	- bugfixes (scope handling)
> > 	- open ui generated header/cpp
> > 	- action for reaload *.pro file
> > 	- ConfigDialog save/restore size
> > 	- if changing static/shared lib mode, now all projects that link this
> > lib will be updated
>
> What are the odds you could make these changes vs CVS head.  I have been
> fixing bugs in here and fear that your changes while useful may not be
> compatible.
>
> none the less, im looking at them now and trying to see how we can merge
> in these fixes, since some of these elements may still be issues.
>
> Cheers
>    -ian reinhart geiser

i have mailed the trollproject end of july, but at this time the kdevelops
release for kde 3.3 will be prepared so that the new feature not included in
the cvs tree.
I and my colleagues needed the new features, so that I had made an
out-of-the-tree project from it to distribute it.

MfG
thomas hasart

my mail from july:

Hi,

I have revised the qmake manager completely.
this bug is in the new manager already fixed.
i have upload the new trollproject:
ftp://www.kdevelop.org/incoming/trollproject.tar.bz2

Mfg
Thomas Hasart

here is a short list of thing i have changed:

-complete rewrite of config dialog
-config dialog uses KDialogBase
-switch subproject on open config dialog by clicking subproject item

-remove all Toolbuttons, now Use kactions && ktoobar
-fix bug adding multiple files
-correct corba handling, now use QMAKE_EXTRA_UNIXTARGET
-fix Bug 76040 && Bug 74099?? in filebuffer hanling of  ${....} vars
-add actions to set build mode for all projects over context
-add correct INCLUDEPATH if ui_output _path is setted
-rewrite scope handling
-rewrite file handling
-add target make actions:
        clean
        distclean
        mocclean
        lexclean
        yaccclean
        uicables
        mocables
-add seting of includedeps
-fix "build before execute" feature
-fix Bug 76037 "build target" >> now builds all depended targets before "build
target"
-add actions "build ...(only target)"

-build file, now saves all files
-check appRunning before "execute"
-add action "relink target"

-fix Bug 73420 "double files"

-fix bug in fileBuffer handling vars like "TARGET.files"
-rewrite INSTALLS PART

-add make actions:
        install target
        install project

-Bug 74810 "win32 scopes" add handling for *.dll *.lib but, not testet
-revise Exclude Dialog