Development policy documents

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Fri Sep 17 10:34:52 UTC 2004

Hi

On Friday 17 September 2004 04:03, Matt Rogers wrote:
> Personally, I don't see the point of the development policy. Is there
> really such a problem with people just committing things that shouldn't be
> commited? IMHO, this just raises the barrier to entry for new developers
> and in a lot of ways, duplicates the kde commit policy on developer.kde.org

well actually it is a problem.. atm in KDevelop we have a lot of unmaintained
code and there is a lot of code that I THINK we have to remove from the
KDevelop `core' package(if we want to make KDevelop a platform). The other
big problem is we have too much code and feature duplication and this is
another problem that we can solve with the `KDevelop Development policy'.

ciao robe