Making KDevelop a platform

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Wed Sep 15 10:29:17 UTC 2004

Hi

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 23:08, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> Please everyone interested take a look at
> http://kdevelop.org:8080/mediawiki/index.php/Making_KDevelop_a_Platform
>
> Solution is easy to implement, I would like to hear what else should be
> done and I would also like to hear opinions about ProjectManager issue.
the big plan for the ProjectManager is

  0) documentation
  1) integrate KDevProjectEditor with KDevProjectManager
  2) implement the KDevProjectEditor interface for Automake(+pkgconfig) and
QMake
  3) move the KDevProjectManager interface in libkdevelop
  5) remove all the old project managers

atm I'm working on 0, 1, and 2 ;)

> PS: Amilcar, thanks for the wiki. It's so cool to have our own :)
yeah.. it's COOL!

ciao robe