Question about the new project manager

Adam Treat manyoso at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 18:25:06 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 14 September 2004 4:08 am, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> > I would suggest either creating explicit 'exporters' for the various
> > buildtools and putting them under
>
> this is a very good idea.. we can import a project using Automake and
> export it using qmake ;) pretty cool

Indeed.  Just witnessed this conversation in #kdevelop:

<markus_002> hi guys
<entigo> hi
<markus_002> its impossible to get the kde stuff out of the latest kde :-)
<entigo> huh?
<markus_002> i tried to remove the kde dependency of the khello template, and
failed
<dolphin> huh...
<dolphin> why you didn't just a qt program from scratch?
<markus_002> because automake & autoconf is thousend times better than qmake
<markus_002> qmake is nice for little qapps

Cheers,

Adam