kdevelop/lib/widgets/propeditor

Steven T. Hatton hattons at globalsymmetry.com
Fri Sep 10 21:05:05 UTC 2004

On Friday 10 September 2004 08:05, Anne-Marie Mahfouf wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> Since your commit yesterday kdevelop does not compile as you forgot to add
> several files
> for example the PLineStyleEdit class (.cpp and .h)
>
> I hope you'll fix it as soon as possible,
>
> Anne-Marie

Using cervisia mode in Konqueror I went to
<path_to>kdevelop/lib/widgets/propeditor/ and selected

Advanced->Update to Tag/Date->Update to tag->Fetch list->KDE_3_3_0_RELEASE

You may already know how to accomplish this. But there seems no harm in
providing the hint, just in case you didn't know. I haven't seen any activity
on the KDE CVS newsgroup suggesting an update yet.

--
Regards,
Steven