[Cmake] CMake and KDevelop

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Fri Sep 3 10:19:02 UTC 2004

Hi!

please, take a look at the new project manager I wrote for the next major
release of KDevelop.. KDevProject is more or less deprecated!

the source code is in the folder
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdevelop/buildtools/projectmanager/

and a simple `custom project manager' plugin (100 loc) is defined in
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdevelop/buildtools/projectmanager/importers/custom/

the plugin for using `make' as builder is defined in
http://webcvs.kde.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/kdevelop/buildtools/projectmanager/builders/makebuilder/

if you want to use the new `custom project manager' with the `make builder'
you have to add these lines to your project file (<projectname>.kdevelop)

    <projectmanagement>KDevProjectManager</projectmanagement>
    <importer>KDevCustomImporter</importer>
    <builder>KDevMakeBuilder</builder>

ciao robe