Objective-C support

Mark Woollard mark at swsoft.co.uk
Sat Oct 30 20:30:07 UTC 2004

What's the state of play with ObjC support? I've read a thread a while
back suggesting someone took on the project and have been looking at
what's involved, but I notice that there is some ObjC support in the
current C/C++ language side of things, at least to the extent of being
able to create files for ObjC classes through 'New class'. Are there
plans to extend C/C++ to be C/C++/ObjC or is it being left for someone
to come up with a separate language plugin?

Thanks
Mark