Patch: buttons not showing in src/mimewarningdialog.ui

Alejandro Exojo suy at kurly.org
Tue Oct 26 19:49:06 UTC 2004

[ I'm not subscribed to kdevelop-devel. Can you CC me, please? ]

Hi.

The buttons of src/mimewarningdialog.ui were not appearing in my system. They
were hidden, because the dialog wasn't enough big (maybe because I'm using a
higher resolution than the average?), and I have to resize it to see it
fully.

I'm not a Qt designer expert, but with attached patch, now they appear
properly. I've just changed the vertical size policy of the QLabel and the
QButtonGroup from preferred to minimum.

OK to apply?

Thanks in advance.

--