slim kdevelop

Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 19:04:06 UTC 2004

Greetings,
In the hopes of helping make the Quanta integration easier I would like to
know how hard it would be to bind the Build and Debug menu items to
projects.  This way if the project doesn't support building or debugging
it can be removed from the UI.

Also Is it also possible to remove the Diff plugin, and the application
information console?  Then bind these to projects.

Next we need to add a filter for the new project wizard.  This filter will
keep C++ projects from polluting HTML projects, and HTML projects from
cluttering C++ projects.

Lastly I am wondering how hard it would be to replace the splash screen
and the about data for KDevelop, so we can make it say other things.

IMHO this would bring us a pretty solid base for making KDevelop a
platform for building IDEs.

Cheers
   -ian reinhart geiser

+-Ian Reinhart Geiser geiseri at sourcextreme.com
+-Vice President of Engineering
+-http://www.sourcextreme.com
+-It's not that we don't make mistakes, we just don't keep them around.