kdevelop-bugs-admin as sending on kdevelop-bugs

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Nov 3 00:26:05 UTC 2004

Matt Rogers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there anyway that we can get rid of the fact that all the messages on
> the kdevelop-bugs mailing list are sent as kdevelop-bugs-admin rather
> than the person who submitted the bug? It makes it quite a bit harder to
> see who posted comments to the bug because you have to know their email
> address.
This has to do with spam.
It took me a long time to get it configured like that. It so far avoided
spam on that list.
I have no intentions of changing it.

I have to administer 170 spam mails per week on the kdevelop-devel list.
You do not see it, but they are there.
I do not want to do the same on kdevelop-bugs.

Amilcar Lucas