Kdevelop-devel digest, Vol 1 #1672 - 15 msgs

Nick Savoiu savoiu at ics.uci.edu
Thu May 27 07:28:08 UTC 2004

> Nick, can you please update kdevelop from cvs and run it from the console.
> We think we can track down the problem.
> Please run it from the console and copy last 5 lines of debug output
> when kdevelop goes to a 35sec freeze.

Alexander,

Here are a bit more than 5 lines:

kdevelop (auto project): CustomProjectPart::slotProcessFinished()
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::slotProjectCompiled()
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::parseProject 1
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::parseProject 2
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::parseProject 3
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::parseProject 4
kdevelop (cpp support): CppSupportPart::parseProject 5
kdevelop (cpp support): newly parsing...
kdevelop (cpp support): remove with references: /home/nsavoiu/projects/[...].cpp
kdevelop (cpp support): updating sourceinfo

Nick