KDevelop-3.1 feature plan

Nick Savoiu savoiu at ics.uci.edu
Sat May 22 22:10:05 UTC 2004

> From: Jens Dagerbo <jens.dagerbo at swipnet.se>
>
> This is what I personally want to finish for 3.1 (unless someone else doe=
> it.. ;) )
>
> Minor stuff:
> #Make the cpp context menu optional (I hate it!)

Hear! Hear! I hope it dies a nasty death :)

> #Create a settings dialog for the CTAGS2 plugin. Fix any remaining UI
> usability issues

Would it be possible to add keyboard shortcuts for the 'Go to ctags Decl/Defn'
context menus?

> #Create a toolbar that can display the info we currently put in the statu=
> sbar.
> This way we can hide the space-sucking statusbar and at least pretend to =
> have an UI mode (IDEAl) that adheres to "Fitt's Law".)

Great idea! On the same note, can the 'Expression to watch' section of the
Watch pane be made optional? I place my Watch pane on the bottom of the
window and that section winds up extending all across and wasting a lot of
screen real estate.

Cheers,
Nick