Fix for kdevelop

Nick Brown nickbroon at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri May 7 13:34:02 UTC 2004

I've uploaded kdevelop-3.0.3-2mdk to ftp://ftp.linux-mandrake.com/incoming/

The only change is to apply a new patch that fixes documentation searching.
This fixes Mandrake Bug #3783. I believe that this should now be marked
resolved.
Note also (I've mentioned this in the past) that kdev_htdig-1.1-3mdk is no
longer needed and should be removed from contribs, as it only applies to
kdevelop2, as kdevelop3 does all its htdig config internally.

The patch I applied was orginally applied to kdevelop CVS HEAD in the new
developed documentation part. However it is equally applicable to the current
doctreeview part, and should be applied to it in both CVS HEAD and the
KDE_3_2_BRANCH.

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-cvs&m=108206509924403&w=2

I mentioned this in KDE Bug #74341

Thanks,