KMDI for KDE 3.1.x

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Mar 31 17:24:04 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 31 March 2004 00:27, Andras Mantia wrote:
> kmdidocumentviewtabwidget.h:
> #include <ktabwidget.h>      <<< This does not exists on KDE 3.1.x!
> #include <kmdidefines.h>
>
> class KMdiDocumentViewTabWidget: public KTabWidget
> So, how does it work for you? ;-)
We have lib/qextmdi/ktabwidget.h(cpp) files! I guess you've checked KDevelop
HEAD instead of branch and didn't see that file. In HEAD we have kmdi copy
from KDE 3.2 (not used atm), in branch we have that kmdi copy you are
looking for ;)

--
Alexander Dymo
ICST Department, National University of Shipbuilding, Mykolayiv, Ukraine