Problem when debugging with KDevelop CVS

Pascal Francq pfrancq at ulb.ac.be
Wed Mar 31 10:50:58 UTC 2004

Hi,
I have a problem when debugging some application with KDevelop. An application
A using libA can be debug. I try then to debug the libA by running the A
application, but the debugger refuse to start anything. When I simply run
(without debugging) the application A from the libA project, I have no
problem. It is very annoying since I have a bug in libA and I cannot find it.

There is a strange message when starting the debugger that I have not seen
before (I am using Mandrake 9.2 with some cooker packages):
Using host libthread_db library "/lib/i686/libthread_db.so.1".

Any idea?
Thanks in advance.
--

Prof. Pascal Francq