Qt (> = Qt 3.0) (headers and libraries) not found *** Success ***

Daniel Franke daniel.franke at imbs.uni-luebeck.de
Wed Mar 31 01:12:15 UTC 2004

Hi,

I just created a "KDE Application Framework"-project and ran the tools.
Since I installed Qt in a non-standard directory, I have to add
'--with-qt-dir=' to any configure run. I missed it this time ...

--
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for Qt...

There was someone adressing the (in)correct 'Success' output lately, this
might be related?
	http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop-devel&m=108004779400906&w=2

kdevelop-3.0.90-CVS (2004/30/03)

Cheers