KDevelop.org webpage.

jalal the_jalal at fastmail.fm
Tue Mar 2 12:30:10 UTC 2004

On Sun 29 February 2004 14:42, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We have a new webpage design,
> http://www.kdevelop.org/index_test.html
>
> Please send comments and ravings.
>

> If I get no complaints, it'll be on line a couple of days after the
> release.

Not complaints, but some feedback:

The dark green section headers are impossible to read on my computer (LCD
monitor), they appear black with a dark green background.

The icons under website contents have no border in Konqi (which is good) but
have a thick green border in Firefox (which is not good).

Links could be a bit darker, they kind of fade compared with the rest of the
page.

Logo top left. From an aesthetic point of view, doesn't quite fit. I mean it
doesn't align with the rest of the page. Also its a bit jaggy.

The greens don't quite match. What I mean is that the RBG balance of the
various shades of green is slightly different and this gives an unbalanced
feel to the page.

But if you have the page designed with CSS, all the above should be easy to
change!

Good to see a redesign.

cheers
jalal

--

GPG fingerprint = 3D45 5509 D380 26A4 523E  A9D8 A66A 5F38 CA43 BB0E