Parsing multi-language files

Roberto Raggi roberto at kdevelop.org
Tue Mar 2 11:55:08 UTC 2004

Hi,

On Sunday 29 February 2004 14:01, Sascha Cunz wrote:
> does the current class store / AST have the ability to correctly parse
> files that are put together out of more than one language? I know that this
> might sound very wired at first glance. And i doubt that such a thing is
> posible currently. But let me explain how real that problem is:
of course you can do it(I'm finishing to implement a new AST for simplify it)
so, stay tuned.. I've moved the backgroundparser and the problem reporter
from cppsupport to the KDevelop SDK(libkdevelop), and I've extended the
LanguageSupport interface too.. so in the next version of KDevelop you'll be
able to use many languages in one project..

ciao robe