KDevelop 3.0.2 user manual.

Lauri Watts lauri at kde.org
Mon Mar 1 11:58:04 UTC 2004

On Friday 27 February 2004 10.24, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Bernd has been doing and excellent job at updating and expanding the
> user manual.
> And he also splited the index.docbook into several docbook files.
>
> Lauri is that translation compatible? Will the translators also
> translate the other files?

Yes, in fact making it easier to translate is one of the main reasons to split
it up (it's also probably going to be easier to work on for Bernd!)

> No one seams to be translating the user manual in the stable branch:
> http://i18n.kde.org/stats/doc/KDE_3_2_BRANCH/kdevelop/index.php

I really can't comment with anything conclusive on how or why the teams
translate the things they do, or their priorities.  I can speculate though -
mostly I think it's a combination that previously KDevelop was on it's own
schedule, and the standard KDE release is naturally a priority, combined with
a marked lack of communication from the kdevelop team about what schedule it
was on, both things that have changed a lot now.

Regards,
--
Lauri Watts
KDE on FreeBSD: http://freebsd.kde.org/