ANTLR C++ parser

Eray Ozkural exa at kablonet.com.tr
Wed Jun 30 23:54:04 UTC 2004

Hi Roberto,

What's up?

On Tuesday 29 June 2004 16:50, Roberto Raggi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Monday 28 June 2004 22:03, Eray Ozkural wrote:
> > Could anybody please tell me about their experiences using ANTLR C++
> > parser? How flexible is it for writing a translator? (Say, for an
> > extension of C++)
>
> http://www.jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=531848 :)

Well, Terence doesn't tell me anything I don't know in that post :)

> if you don't want to wait the next kdevelop c++ parser, maybe you want to
> take a look to elkhound and elsa(it really kicks)

I don't know, I've been advised to look at OpenC++, too. It has some
difficulties with parsing typedefs and templates, but it's supposed to be a
toolkit, so... Have you looked at it?

> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/
> http://www.cs.berkeley.edu/~smcpeak/elkhound/sources/elsa/index.html

I didn't know this. Got to look. Thanks for the links.

Cheers,

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
Comp. Sci. Dept., Bilkent University, Ankara  KDE Project: http://www.kde.org