Win32 Development with KDevelop

Ian Reinhart Geiser ian at geiseri.com
Sun Jun 13 02:11:03 UTC 2004

Greetings,
	For those of you following CVS HEAD templates have been included to help
those of us doing Windows development.  This support has been extended in
QMake also to help develop Qt application under linux.  To tease some more I
have posted the to my blog some more on this.
http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/view/485

	Ideally TrollTech will take interest in this so we can get this officially
supported in Qt. Support and templates for this will be in KDevelop 3.3.
KDevelop is the killer IDE for modern development!

Cheers
-ian reinhart geiser
--
--:Ian Reinhart Geiser <geiseri at yahoo.com>
--:Public Key: http://geiseri.myip.org/~geiseri/publickey.asc
--:Jabber: geiseri at geiseri.myip.org
--:Be an optimist -- at least until they start moving animals in
--:   pairs to Cape Canaveral. ~ Source Unknown