KDevelop CVS doesn't build againt kdelibs CVS (KDockWidget issue)

Simon MARTIN simartin at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Jun 9 13:10:28 UTC 2004

Hello.

I can't get kdevelop CVS to build since I last updated kdelibs (CVS version >=
060504). There is the following problem in src/newmainwindow.cpp:

newmainwindow.cpp: In function `KDockWidget::DockPosition
getDockWidgetDockingBorder(QWidget*)':
newmainwindow.cpp:478: error: `currentDockPosition' undeclared (first use this
function)
newmainwindow.cpp:478: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in.)

According to cvs, KDockWidget::currentDockPosition() has been removed on June,
5th by dagerbo. It might be an error since the CVS log message doesn't seem
to mention it... Has anyone any clue ?

Thanks in advance. Regards,
Simon