KDevelop UI cleanup initiative

Sascha Cunz scunz at ng-projekt.de
Wed Jun 2 00:03:07 UTC 2004

On Sunday 30 May 2004 21:32, Alexander Dymo wrote:
> On Sunday 30 May 2004 06:23, Sascha Cunz wrote:
> > - File Create does IMHO no longer need an individual toolview; I recently
> > changed the Toolbar action to have a popup menu. Though, it was always a
> > good thing, but as ugly as can be.
>
> Filecreate toolview is configurable and is actually a more faster way to
> create a file. I opt for leaving it.

Err. You misunderstand a bit, i think. Clicking the "New" toolbar button does
offer the exact same functionality as the file create tool view. It doesn't
matter, whether you have to open filecreate tool view or click the toolbar
button. Configuration is however the same one.

> Maybe the configuration should be global, not project level. I'll change
> that.
Hmm, well, i think it is at a good place in project specific configuration.
This function is highly project dependant. Please do not change it.

Cheers Sascha