KDevelop 3.1 - features in progress

Sebastian Gutweiler sebastian at gutweiler.net
Tue Jun 1 01:35:28 UTC 2004

* Sascha Cunz <scunz at ng-projekt.de> [040526 23:17]:
Hi,

>   - An PHPSupport crash with very ugly semantics. I'm acutally not sure, if
>     this was fault of one of my commits or adymo's. But Open PHP-Project and
>     then close it. It will crash while deleting a pointer. I have neither a
>     clue why nor how this happens.

I took a shorter look at it some days ago, when I noticed it, too. I
also could track this down to delete( m_phpErrorView );. I couldn't
find a place in the PHP-Part source where it is deleted, and in this
moment supposed that the pointer was somehow freed in removeView, but
couldn't take a look at it, because I ran out of time.
I also noticed that setting a gdb-breakpoint at
removeView didn't help, kdevelop crashed and the breakpoint was not hit,
at the moment I can't explain this behaviour.

barcley