KDevelop 3.1 - Release or postpone?

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Fri Jul 23 12:36:02 UTC 2004

On Friday 23 July 2004 12:04, Thomas Hasart wrote:
> On Friday 23 July 2004 00:21, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Yes this is because the kdevdesigner interface headers will not be
> installed. and the the kdevlangsupport.h should include
> "external_interfaces/designer.h" instead of
> "../external_interfaces/designer.h". I think currently most plugins out of
> the source tree does not compile. this schould be fixed quickly...
Yes, I noticed you did a "out-of-tree" project :)
And you changed some class names, and you replaced spaces with tabs,
making it hard to see where you made changes to the qmake project.
And you removed the credits of the original authors in the README.dox file.
But the rest looked fine :)

> > Did someone tested it?
>
> yes :)
But the author is always biased :)