KDevelop stable branch.

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Wed Jan 28 00:07:04 UTC 2004

Hi all,

KDevelop stable branch (KDE_3_2_BRANCH) now includes many fixes from
KDevelop HEAD.
I back ported the code in the places where HEAD doesn't break
compilation, adds features or add strings.

All you people out there with KDE 3.1 or KDE 3.0:
This means that you can and should use this branch because it includes
some bug fixes over the yet to be
released KDevelop 3.0

Changes:
Fixed many typos.
Restructured and updated the todo file
Actual user manual revision for 3.0.0
Update the KCModule Template to use KDE3.0 API and KGenericFactory
src-Makefile.am fix install target to follow xdg
Fix clear all breakpoints
Updated to the latest Doxygen version
Add ConfigWidgetProxy class for config widget demand load support.
Modified DocTreeViewPart to use demand loading of config widgets.
Tooltip data is read on demand and no longer stored. As a result, the
tooltip data is now always current (and the plugin needs a few kb less
memory. ) ;)

fix:
Bug 62888.
Bug 71003 : Cannot translate project due to srcdir != builddir.
Bug 72502 Kdevelop crashes when closing multiple files via Keyboard
Bug 72523.
Bug 72552.
Bug 72582 Crashes while loading plugins after unloading plugins
Bug 73025.
Bug 73039.
Bug 73116.
Bug 73467: Incomplete make clean for parts/appwizard/common
Bug 73567 Use -u instead of -u3 since it is obsoleted

Thanks go especialy for teatime all everybody else that helped to fix
these bugs.

Have fun,

--
Amilcar Lucas

PS: Cervisia Rocks!!!!!!! I couldn't have done this without it!