Press releases

Harald Fernengel harry at kdevelop.org
Fri Jan 23 00:46:02 UTC 2004

Hi,

since we're getting more and more into public focus, it's time to think
about PR and stuff. To get press releases out, we need press contact
information and an "About" section, similar to KDE
(http://www.kde.org/announcements/announce-3.1.5.php) or Trolltech/OSDL
(http://www.trolltech.com/newsroom/announcements/00000154.html)

Below is my puny first try, please correct/extend and if you want to be
pested by press guys, also send me your contact information...

About KDevelop

KDevelop is an independent project to create a powerful and easy to use
integrated development environment. As a part of the KDE project,
KDevelop shares the open development model and the modular framework.
The result is a highly customizable, language independent development
platform driven by dozens of developers and professionals worldwide.
KDevelop integrates a wide set of tools for project management,
documentation, version control and debugging, making life easier for all
kinds of developers. More about KDevelop can be found at
http://www.kdevelop.org.

Press Contacts:

North America:
Ian? Caleb?