Urgent Utilisation Assistance

Chief. Otumba Adedeji otumba_adedeji at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 03:05:08 UTC 2004

                                                              ADVISORY BOARD, NIGERIA DEPARTMENT OF PETROLEUM RESOURCES (D.P.R)
Dear
                                                                                                                      Urgent Utilisation Assistance.
I am chief Otumba Adedeji the chairman of Contract advisory board of the Nigeria Department of Petroleum Resources (D.P.R) I am contacting you based on the esteem recommendation from a high ranking officer of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry, This business proposal I wish to intimate you with is of mutual benefit to you and me and its sucess is based on trust, co-operation and a high level of confidentiality.
I am seeking your assistance in the utilisation of the sum US$18.5M ( Eighteen Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars). This fund came about as a result of a contract awarded and executed here in this Department of Petroleum Resources(D.P.R). the Contract was supposed to be awarded to two Foreign Contractors to the tune of US$60,000,000,(Sixty Million United Dollars)
But in the course of the negotiation that involved the then Senate President Late Chief Chuba Okadigbo while on seat, the Contract was awarded to a Malaysian Contractor at the cost of US$41,500,000(Fourty One Million Five Hundred Thousand U.S Dollars) to our benefit unknown to the Malaysian Contractor. I and the Senate President then resolved to transfer the excess of $18.5M into his Foreign Account in Switzerland for our
Utilisation upon the completion of the Contract. This contract has been satisfactorily executed and inspected as the malaysian contractor is presently being paid, With the sudden death of the Senate President Chief Chuba Okadigbo I am forced to seek for a foreign Assistance as I am left alone to Utilise this Fund, but for the fact that I as a civil Servant is forbidden from operating a foreign Account here in my Country,
I am seeking your assistance to provide me with foreign Account (Existing or Fresh) which this fund will be transfered for our Utilisation.This fund will shared thus:
35% for you the the Account owner (essential Assistance)
5% has been ear-marked for any incidental expenses,
60% is for me the Initiator of this transaction/deal
All arrangements are in place to conclude this transaction within next few weeks of commencement.
Please furnish me with your telephone/fax numbers and moblile telephone numbers on your reply to this mail on my confidential e-mail :otumbaadedeji at netscape.net.
Regards,
Chief Otumba Adedeji (jp)