KDevelop branches

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Tue Jan 20 23:22:03 UTC 2004

On Tuesday 20 January 2004 23:29, you wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> do we have a KDevelop submit policy yet? Now that 3.2 is tagged, I suppose
> we'll have two branches, HEAD for KDevelop 3.1 and KDE_3_2_BRANCH for
> KDevelop 3.0.x? Is HEAD open for commits or should we concentrate on
> bugfixes for 3.0.x?
>
> Harry

Thanks for reminding :)
According to the information from kde-core-devel, HEAD is open for commits
again. As Harry suggested we should use HEAD branch for KDevelop 3.1
development and KDE_3_2_BRANCH for KDevelop 3.0.1 (only bugfixes).
Also I propose to keep in sync with KDE release cycle - release KDevelop 3.1
with KDE 3.3.

We did a great job developing KDevelop 3.0! Recent announcement
of KDevelop as a finalist for product excellence award proves it.
Thanks to everybody who participated in the project!
Please keep the great work. I'm sure KDevelop is the greatest IDE
in UNIX world and I'm looking forward to see it even better:)

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, ICST Department