Help Promote KDevelop at LinuxWorld and Beyond

jalal the_jalal at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 16 18:22:04 UTC 2004

On Fri 16 January 2004 18:10, Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> Ian Reinhart Geiser wrote:
> > Greetings
> > I have two things I would love KDevelop Developers to look into for me.
[snipped]
> Again any bits and pieces will help!  Anything!
>
> Cheers
> 	-ian reinhart geiser

Hi Ian

I just got back from holiday so I don't know what the history of this is...

If no-one steps up to take care of this, I can maybe put together a couple of
screen shots and some blurb.
I hesitate to do this as I'm not a developer for the project, although I
squashed a few bugs last year. I'm just a happy user. But I'm probably not
the first choice or most qualified to take it on.

cheers
jalal

--

GPG fingerprint = 3D45 5509 D380 26A4 523E  A9D8 A66A 5F38 CA43 BB0E