KDevelop on-line API documentation.

Sascha Cunz mail at SaCu.DE
Sat Jan 10 12:43:04 UTC 2004

Hi Amilcar,

> Now the million dollar question:
> Should we move the docs out of developer.kde.org into a more updated
> server? If so, is anyone willing to provide it?

Can you point me to a place where i can have a look at the scripts used to
gerenate the doxygen documentation? I'd like to have a look at them do a
short estimation on how much traffic they will cause and how much resource
usage it requires.

That is concret:
  - How does the script catch latest sources? Does it a "fresh" checkout every
    day or does it "update" the locally checked out tree?

  - How long does doxygen run to build the documentation?

  - How much space does it all require? html files + images + cvs tree

  - What software is needed besides doxgen + cvs to run it?

I think on one of my servers should still be enough free room to do this kind
of things :)

Cheers Sascha