Announce: web site updates

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Wed Jan 7 11:36:02 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 07 January 2004 01:48, Harald Fernengel wrote:
> I have another screenshot of KDevelop running natively on mac os x (without
> an X server) :)))
Great news!
Just several questions:
what had happened with a menu bar?
how do you think about creating a kdevelop binary package for
mac os x?

I mean something like qt+kdelibs+kdevelop installer. One click and you
have KDevelop on mac.

PS: I'm trying to do something similar with cygwin. I've downloaded only
packages necessary to run KDevelop and build programs and I want
them all to be easilly installed from a one setup program.

PPS: can we have a high-quality png to put on to the web site?

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, IT Department