kdevelop.m4.in

Izo I at siol.net
Tue Feb 24 11:17:05 UTC 2004

Alexander Dymo wrote:

>On Monday 23 February 2004 17:15, Izo wrote:
>

>>KDE-3.1.4/QT-3.2.1 (SuSE-9.0)
>>

>>The creation sequence for the missing header is never invoked with the
>>kde/qt-3.1.1 in comparission to the kde-3.1.4/qt-3.2.1 system:
>>

><skip>
>

>>Just the same behaviour is in the languages/ada.
>>I am just building it forth and hope for success !
>>

>Try executin make force-reedit && make.
>Also try to do make distclean && ./configure && make. That should help.

I always do make cvs-clean. There is real difference between the two
systems - designer is never called in the later. I have not digged the
KDE/QT version build conditions but I would suspect that there is the
problem in the file which this thread is named by or acinclude.m4.

Thx for your help !

Iztok