Webpage.

Alexander Dymo cloudtemple at mksat.net
Fri Feb 20 20:45:06 UTC 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 21:20, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> I'm planning to to a webpage redesign.

Great idea!
Just several corrections from my side:
s/KDevelop versions/Website Contents
or something similar. It's not cleat from the first look that the left bar is
actually a toc.
Also I'd like to see a link to home page in the top bar. Just for convenience.
And I think faq also belongs to the left bar instead of top bar. I removed
some kdev 2x faq entries and added 3.0 dependent entries some time ago
but we can restore them again.

--
Alexander Dymo
Ukrainian State Maritime Technical University, ICST Department