GOOD DAY

Savimbi elvisavimbi2 at caramail.com
Fri Feb 20 15:52:04 UTC 2004

Mr. JONAS SAIMBI JR.
24 rue kpalime avenue,
Lome Togo.
elvisavimbi2 at lycos.com

ATTN:

Urgent and Confidential.

With due respect and humility, I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance and a partner. I got your address through the internet web site and believe that you must be a trust worthy and reliable person that will not like to intimidate me or betray my trust after hearing this proposal. I am Mr. Jonas Savimbi Jr., my father was the External Affairs Minister in the Government of the Angola rebel leader (LATE JONAS SAVIMBI).

At the mid term of the rebellion which is still on till date, my father thinking fast decided to send my younger brother and I out of Angola because the fate of our our country was yet to be decided. My brother and I left Angola for Togo with a total sum of US$25M (twenty Five Million US Dollars), sealed in a diplomatic baggage meant for purchasing of arms from South Africa.

On arrival in Togo because we are political asylum seekers, we were not allowed to operate a bank account. So with the instruction of my father, I deposited the money with a security company. Though I did not reveal the content of the baggage to the security company nor did I declare the actual content to them, because we wanted to be on a safer side. I told them that the baggage belongs to my foreign affiliate who is the beneficiary of the item.

Unfortunately, because of my father's political position and influence he was assassinated. Since then, we have been looking for a reliable and trustworthy person to help us transfer this money into a foreign account overseas prior to investment in that country or any other conducive country overseas. But it has to be less tax demanding country.

Luckily I ran into you address and other details and decided to contact you and see if you can be of any help to us. We intend to share this money (US$25M) as follows:

1, 20% of the total sum goes to you if you assist us in transferring this money successfully into your account.
2, 5% if the total sum will be set aside to offset all bills and expenses incurred in the process of this transaction.
3.,75% of the total sum will be for my brother and I for investment in any country of which you will be a guide to us.

Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free on your side, as we have concluded all modalities to aid this transfer.

Should this meet your utmost consideration, please give me your earliest reply through the telephone numbers and email transcribed above.

Be kind to provide me with your communication facilities for hitch-free and confidential link. Feel free to ask questions you consider necessary in this transaction.

The confidentiality in this transaction cannot be over emphasized as I trust and believe that you will oblige us the needed security and attention it demands.

Please treat this transaction with absolute confidentiality.
Yours faithfully,

JONAS SAVIMBI JR.