make apidox-am-yes looks in /home/apidox/public/cvs-api/

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Feb 19 00:41:05 UTC 2004

Steven T. Hatton wrote:

>Is this normal output from make apidox?

Yes, it is the normal output (errors) for when you do not have KDElibs
API documentation.

>  I have some of the documentation,
>but things such as Architecture seem to be missing, as do all the icons.  The
>collaboration diagrams seem to have come through ok for the documents that
>were built.  Is it possibly a problem with not having all the docs for KDE on
>my hard drive?

Yeap, this are the symptoms of not having KDElibs API documentation
installed.

> If I'm installing kdevelop to a different directory than
>$KDEDIR, will that mess up my docs?

No I think it should be OK.

We have On-line API documentation build with the latest doxygen and
latest QT and latest KDElibs API doc.
This on-line documentation is automatically build from CVS every 24H.
More details:
http://ng-project.org/~kdevelop/apidocs/html/architecture.html (take a
look at the fist diagram on this page).

Why do you want to have the documentation locally?

Regards,

--
Amilcar Lucas