KDevelop 3.0.1

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Feb 17 13:39:02 UTC 2004

Roberto Raggi wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Amilcar, why we have released kdevelop 3.0.1?

We talked about in on IRC and I thought I had sent an e-mail to the list
one week ago about it.
But it turns out that I didn't sent that e-mail after all :(
I've been doing lots of backporting and I feel that some of the bugs we
had just generate trafic
to the forum and to the mailing list. So I thought it was a good time to
release.
I followed the procedures that I knew of. But the correct procedures
where on a document that I didn't read.
So I messed up :(

But Dirk and Binner wrote me e-mails explaining where the document was
and how to do it.
I read the document, followed the procedure (at least the possible
steps, becausethe steps about
waiting where all messed up already :(  ) and posted the files on the
ftp.kde.org server.

> we are following the kde release
>schedule or I've missed something?

KDevelop 3.0.2 will be released with KDE 3.2.1

--
Amilcar Lucas